Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sooo I apologize for the lack of posts recently but Duane came home a week ago and we have been spending time together as a family, I also have been at the dentist 5 mornings in the last week and a half getting the usual exams and some work done on them as well..couldn't do it when I was pregnant so now that things are somewhat back to "Normal" and I have Duane home for a few weeks I figured I would take care of that...Don't like visiting the dentist chair much, but ya do what ya gotta do...We also have Contractors working on a Patio and Pergala (as they call them now) out back, and we are planning on putting up a swingset out back since they have very few parks here and nothing much to do with kids... that way Trei has his own park set up in the back.Very convenient for all of us! I have taken some pics of "Before" and "In the process" of the patio that I will post soon, it won't be completly done for another week but here is stage one and two....thot it may interest you a bit to see us shaping out our back lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home