Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Teeth, Teeth and More Teeth!!!!

So this last month has been a real milestone for Desiree, she had a week of being up ALL NITE teething then what do you know out pops a tooth, then another and another and now she has 4, two upper, two lower and two more coming in down bottom...yea, painful for her and Oh so Tiring for us...but at least she has some "Choppers" to show for it. Heh! She is a REALLY Happy baby so I knew something was up...anyhoo here are some pics of the kids two of which show Desiree knawing on a rattle and my water bottle, trying to get some relief I guess...Yea she is at that stage where EVERYTHING goes in the mouth!!! A few other "New things" she is doing is saying "mamamamamamama" not really directed at me all the time but she will soon associate it with me, (I hope)! She isn't quite crawlling but she gets places and relatively FAST, she scoots sorta crawls, rolls and turns and before you know it she is on the other side of the room...Gotta say chasing 1 kids is tiring enough, I am in NO HURRY to have her crawlling or walking yet...Oh and books, she LOVES books, you have to read them to her over and over and over again, if you stop she starts crying and she doesn't cry much...ha ha! Well, here goes the pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home