Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Bad luck

So Duane bought us "Sonic" toothbrushes and I have been hesitant in using them cause I am used to my good ol' faithful toothbrush, anyhoo I finally decided, when my toothbrush was worn, that I would start using it...and guess what happend...heh heh, I am brushing and all is going well when suddenly as I round the back corner of my mouth I hear like a weird Hummm and then I felt this weird piece of something in my mouth so I stop brushing to check it out and go figure it knocked out one of my silver fillings..ARGH!!!! I was sooooooo bummed cause for 1 I hate going to the dentist and for 2 it was my 1st experience with that toothbrush..all that to say after going to get my tooth fixed I am once again leary of using that Amazing Sonic Brush..guess it really does get everything out of your teeth! Heh!

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of Course Danni---you and me are "2 peas in a pod" when it comes to things like that!

I love you lots-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Yup can you believe that? Just the weirdest thing ever and annoying at the same time...Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home