Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pain in the....Neck, Literally!!!

I woke up yesterday morning fine, early thanks to Trei ,but feeling fine, then an hour into my day I get a sharp pain in my neck and literally in minutes am unable to turn my neck to the left. As the day progressed it got worse and worse...The pain was soooo sharp,It was unbearable. I finally busted out the phone book and looked up Chiropractors in Hanford/Lemoore cause I could no longer take the pain especially since I am with the kids alone...Thankfully I found a place that could see me so I went in to get adjusted. The Doc told me that I slept wrong and asked if I had an accident in the past...yes the notorious Jet Skiing accident 6 years ago where I got a BAD CASE of whiplash...He said on a scale of 1-10 I was a 9....I sure felt like a 9!!!He said had he just felt my neck with no information from me of a previous accident he would have thought I had gotten into a BAD accident the day before. He told me once you get whiplash or any bad neck injury even with treatment (which I did have for 2 years after that), you will get better but it will always be damaged and will have problems with it off and on...I haven't had any neck problems for sooo long so I guess it was just a combination of things, a bad accident years ago and sleeping wrong, WAYYY wrong... Anyhooo he adjusted me and I left feeling the same, in ALOT OF PAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I iced it off and on for the rest of the day and went to bed...praying I would be better in the morning. Today I feel better, not completly better by any means but better then yesterday...still can't fully turn my head to the left, but hopefully by tomorrow I will be 100%. I have another appt Monday, so hopefully I can get back on track to seeing the chiropractor regularly so this doesn't happen again!

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Feli said...

So sorry to hear...we're praying for you. Hope you feel better soon and that the kids are good for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home