Saturday, December 15, 2007

Today

The kids & I went over to My friend Julia's to make Gingerbread houses and I must say it ended up mostly being her and I working on them at least to do the basic structure of the houses then they helped once it was time to decorate with candy...I think they did more eating then anything else, but it was fun. Trei and I worked on a house and it looked sooooo good till the roof collapsed and turned more into a "cabin-looking" contraption, another nice word for a collapsed roof. It was comical but fun to do.

CANDY!!! Helping Julia to make the frosting. Our Gingerbread house in the making, well aside from the fact that Trei is stuffing his face with goodies. And this is the house prior to it "caving". Caden working on his Gingerbread house. Ours ended up more like a "cabin" since the roof caved, but who cares it still tasted good...guess I should add more support beams next time around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home