Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our baby is sick.

I took our little princess to the ER room yesterday afternoon as her fever had scaled from 103 to 105F and she had a croupe sounding cough with a difficult time breathing. Thankfully we were seen right away and they gave her some tylenol and motrin to bring down the fever, informed us she had croupe, and administered a 45-minute breathing treatment and some medicine to take home to dry up her congestion. We may be going back for more breathing treatments depending on how she is doing today. Croupe is sooo scary and I am glad I took her in for the treatment or I am sure it would have escalated into something much worse at night. I would like to ask if everyone could pray for her to breathe better and for her fever to go down. Thanks so much, will post updates.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, praying for her, Danni.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danni! I am at work and thought I'd check on you. It seems some of that is going around over here too! Ashlee had a 103 temp that last overnight. I soaked her in a warm bath, double layered her in blankets, and to top it off with a heat pad. The next day she drank up a lot of Orange Juice and recovered pretty fast. On the other hand, her cousin Elias had a 104 temp the same time and I think they took him into ER. Jot me and email when you have time. We are doing fine over here. Jen'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home