Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Desiree's Party!

We celebrated Desiree's 2nd birthday this Saturday since Duane won't be here April 1st. She woke up and we did all the things she enjoys to do, eating breakfast, reading every book we own, watching "Diego & Dora" and playing outside in the playhouse we got her for her birthday! The afternoon was her party and all her friends came over, she had a great time playing, eating pizza, her Ice-cream cake and opening presents. She got lots of Clothes and shoes which is her favorite and books, also Princess dress-up which she then wore the rest of the nite...A friend of mine took birthday pictures for me so I could film the party & I haven't gotten them from her yet..but here are the ones I snapped between my filming, not too many so check back cause once I get the other pics I will be posting them...I can't believe our little girl is 2...
Happy birthday as well to her twin Violet, we missed you at our party this year!!!


Playing Peek-a-boo.
Chillin' with her big brother.


Checking her mail box. We put her birthday card there.







Opening Presents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home