Thursday, April 03, 2008

Shoe shopping

I have to say when I took trei to get a pair of shoes for summer/getting wet in, I wasn't thinking of getting "Crocs" cause personally I think they look funny/odd and would never wear a pair but everyone I know "swears by them..."but I had also decided that I was going to let him choose his shoes this time, and after having him try on a few pairs of filp flops that didn't stay on well and made him look like he peed his pants when he tried walking in them I had him try on a pair of "crocs". And he loved them, he ran around the store in them and said " Mommy I want these green ones". I have to say I was impressed at how well they stayed on...next was the color issue, I wanted him to get maybe get a dark blue to blend with his clothes better but nope, he wanted bright green his favorite color so I let him buy them..and they are great, he rides his bike in them, runs in the yard with them and today wore them to school!
So, Here are the kids sporting their new shoes. Desiree's are "Skechers", and I love them, wish they had a pair in my size but since they didn't I indulged myself and bought a different kind.heh!

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? My baby and my babies love the shoes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home