Sunday, May 04, 2008

Got my hair colored while down in San Diego, 1 of the many highlights of our trip there. It had been 4 long months since I had been to my stylist there so my hair NEEDED it to say the least..always gives you a confidence boost when your hair looks good and isn't sporting split ends and 3 inch long roots...heh! I am sure some of you girls feel me on this one. You can kinda see my hair in this pic, I asked him though to chop it a bit (4 inches) cause it needed it! So now its to my shoulders! Here is me and my lovely sis Feli who is home visiting from Albania to have her baby this month, her due date is my birthday!!! While that makes me happy and it would be great for her to have her little girl on my special day, for her sake I hope she is a few weeks early, cause I know the last few weeks can draggggg on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home