Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mothers Day

This morning I woke up to this..Breakfast in bed, a delicious pancake & a mimosa... The kids and Duane then brought me their gifts, a digital Photo frame (I love it!), "Brad Paisley's" New CD, Flowers & Dark Chocolate...& the cutest thing was the "Voice recorded" cards, they each recorded a message for me. Trei's said "Happy Mothers day Mommy", and well Desiree was babbling, too cute! Later in the evening we went to "Soup Plantation" for dinner, where we all ate entirely too much, but then again its only Mother's day once a year right???Thanks Honey and kiddos, it was a great day!


Dinner at Soup Plantation...


1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my fav restaurant!!

You're a great mom Danni. I love you! xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home