Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today is my last day of detox, this is the 5th detox I have done in my life and I know they are supposed to be really good to cleanse the body, but I have to say all the claims that they make you feel energized & rejuvenated while doing them I have to say are not true for me, maybe its just me but I feel sluggish, tired, cranky and mostly hungry and dying to bite into something. I know too that having a headache the 1st day usually indicates you have alot of toxins to get rid of and if I only felt crappy one day out of the 5 well then that would be okay, but I have to say I am a much happier person when I get my food!!! I would not do good starving on an island eating only vegetables, fruit, and grass...heh! My rejuvenation comes from snuggling up with a nice cup of Java and some eggs and toast in the morning.....mmmmmm 12 hours to go!

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVING Java, it totally rejuves me..I am with you on the Detox, something about the tea and potions just does not do it for me. Cheers to finishing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home