Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Close band

I bought Duane "Rockband" as a Father's Day gift, partially cause he has been wanting it & I thot it was an appropraite gift cause the kids can play it with him too! For those who aren't familiar with it, its a game thats interactive, it comes with a Guitar, Drum set and microphone... There are a number of songs you can "play" & if you hit all the notes right, you win points and earn songs, clothes, and places to play as a band. There is beginners, intermediate and advance... when you get good enough you can even compete with other "Bands"..Its pretty fun and challenging too even on the lowest setting heh! Trei is way better at it then me & I just found out how competitive I am, ha ha, even against my own kids...good times..here are some pics I took of them the other nite.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Tendai said...

That is soooooo cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home