Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well I decided its time to get rid of Desiree's paci, I don't know who its gonna be tougher on, her or me. She has had it since she was born along with two "teddy blankies" she calls "Shnuggies" and has slept thru the nite since day1. I figure if those shnuggies and paci help her and me get 8 hours of sleep a nite, well so be it and Thank God for them. But she is 2 1/2 and all good things must come to an end, so tonite is the 1st nite I explained to her that she is a big girl and showed her pictures of her favorite "princesses" and showed her how they dont have paci's, so we are gonna say goodbye to our paci's, so we will see how it goes..heh! I feel for her, cause she is so attached to the paci at nite, mostly a comfort thing I think, keeping the good ol' shnuggies tho.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Momentous! Will be praying for you guys. Brave step for you both.

Love you Danni, miss you guys. And such cute pics below. Thanks for your faithful posting.

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did it go? IS he still attached to the shnuggies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home