Sunday, November 16, 2008

School Photos

We just got Trei's school photos back, when I saw this picture it reminded me SO much of a picture of Duane when he was younger. I will have to dig up the ol' pic of Duane that I am talking about and post it as a comparison. I have to say for once I really thot Trei looks alot like Duane. I mean I hear it all the time but I really don't see "him" or "me" perse, I see a combination of the both till I saw this pic and I can see why people really see Duane in him...Yea I am odd I know!
Group photo Even though Desiree won't be in Pre-k till next fall, they said we could get a pic if we like so I did...How cute no? She looks so much older then 2 1/2 to me.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look so cute and Desi looks so grown up. She looks more like a 3 year old to me. I miss them sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home