Sunday, April 05, 2009

Today we had a low key day since the kids aren't 100% better yet, though MUCH better then the other nite, Thankfully Desiree didn't have a fever today but was still feeling weak from her high fever Friday nite! We spent the day reading books, playing "match", going on a wagon ride and painting with Desiree's new "Squeeze 'N Brush" paints she got for her birthday. Might I add these are fabulous paints, I am officially done with all others, I have never seen these before till she got them and they are just like markers so you hold them and squeeze a little when you want the paint to go down to the brush and then you paint...They are too cool and not as messy! Trei painted some Easter Eggs and Desiree painted in her new notebook...Both wanted to send their projects to Daddy but I had to explain that we can't send Daddy eggs even though they are cooked as it takes a few weeks for him to get our mail and he wouldn't be too happy if he got some foul smelling eggs...heh! I snapped a few pics of them painting today!

3 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Tendai said...

I am glad Desiree is doing much better.

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Daddy said...

As much as I love care packages, that's definitely one I could live without! I love you guys!

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous amy said...

I'm so happy to hear they are doing better, been praying for them a lot. Can't wait to see you guys!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home