Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis!

So yes I know these pictures are from a few years back, we both have much shorter hair now and have aged a bit from lack of sleep and Motherhood..heh! But it was all I could find and you wouldn't let me snap a picture of you on your birthday ahem...and besides, I like them both alot! Happy Birthday Feli, You never cease to amaze me, your hillarious comments and gestures when things are tough put things into perspective and make me laugh!!! Not alot of people have that talent...You are also a great listener and nothing shocks or surprises you & best of all you don't pass judgement on anyone.
Wishing you the best this year in all you do! Glad I was able to spend your birthday with you even though the service at "Chili's" was unreal...Think we all should have had a "1800 chambord margarita"without the "orange"...ha ha!

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Feli said...

So sweet Danni. It was fun having you down here and getting to hang, talk and shop for a bit. Love you. Thanks for the gift too...best ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home