Thursday, April 29, 2010

I have been feeling rundown all week and crammed Monday and Tuesday nite for my biggest speech of the semester-Perssuasive! I picked how the budget cuts are affecting education from K-graduate level and offered some solutions to fix the problem.
It was a tough subject to research in such a short amount of time and with the added pressure from my professor to do real well in this speech it was nerve-racking to say the least. Good news is that I got an A+, and the professor stood up to say that my speech stood out from the rest and that in his entire 15 years of teaching, he has never given an A+ before in a perssuasive speech! Phew, I was thrilled, I really didn't think I did that well considering I had very little time to prepare and even less time to practice. Nice to know hard work pays off, in this case in the form of good grades!

7 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Proud of you Danni, you worked really hard this last semester and totally deserved that A+...WOOT! Hope you bust out a bubbly! Can't wait to celebrate with you...

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

YUP AMEN TO THAT!

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Dad said...

Bravo!! Champagne for everyone!!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Michael and Amy said...

Awesome Danni! Way to go. Praying for you to feel better too.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Blah, blah, whatever. You're brilliant. A+'s should be routine. Get the next one up and then I'll be impressed. :p

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

My next and final one is Ceremonial speech, think I will do "graduation" as opposed to a eulogy, way too depressing...gotta say I will be glad when this class is done.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Tendai said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home