Monday, July 18, 2011

I don't care what anyone says, getting your tonsils out is brutal! I haven't had this kind of persistent throbbing pain ever in my life. I think I have a rather high threshold for pain, having two kids naturally in military hospitals where the 1st one I had no drugs whatsoever....and several surgeries following that but this has been intense and I can't wait for the two week recovery to be over and go back to a pain free mouth, and eating food and drinking coffee! If you can say a prayer for me to get through this, it will be greatly appreciated!
P.s. Another myth, you can't eat endless amounts of ice cream-its too painful! (weep)

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed that you were having surgery. But I am glad you are on the mend. Didn't they give you painkillers? What a bunch of meanies! You should be flying high and just have a little annoying pain in the background. :D
Tendai

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Ha ha yes, thats the way it should be! They gave me painkillers but also said nothing would work...10 days out and I am only now able to eat oatmeal or yogurt without pain..slowly,slowly I guess!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home