Monday, November 28, 2011

I went down to San Diego for 2 days as the kids had the entire week of Thanksgiving off so we spent one day in Coronado scootering and enjoying the park followed by a visit to my sisters house that afternoon. Here are some pics we took.

Marco, Trei and I on the 3-eyed monster. I just think this photo is playful and fun!


Sisters, Sisters....







Desiree's "instructions" to Noelle. I thought it was cute how she used a "g" for Jumping instead of "J".

Two girls making planing their hopscotch game.



Desiree & Noelle.

Dean and Trei. Both spent a few hours playing legos and Playmobile! Thanks for sharing your toys Dean.

3 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Feli said...

It was SO fun having you guys for a visit. Y'all come back now ya hear.

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous DAD said...

Great pics of everyone -- the kids really seem to enjoy the cousins
and are so happy together -- like peas & carrots!

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Amy said...

I just LOVE Coronado! Such great pix! You guys look fret and like it was a good time. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home