Friday, June 24, 2005

Busy week

Well its been an eventful and busy week, A few of the kiddos here (Trei's Neices and Nephews) have been sick with Colds, fevers and stuff and Trei just got it last nite, I haven't been feeling well either for the last few days but he had a fever of 102F last nite, he wanted to be in arms all nite and didnt' sleep too well, today he was the same and I am hoping it doesnt' spread to his ears, I have been giving him Echinacea, and VitaminC for a few weeks now to get his Immune System healthy and working well but I guess he is just run down...we all are...so yea thats been keeping me busy and away from posting photos and posts to say the least...not a good time for snap shots of us, ha ha! In other news, we are headed to North Dakota to visit Duanes family next Tuesday (the 28th), that is of course if Trei is feeling better, we will be there for the 4th of July and return home the 6th...should be fun I haven't been out there since Duane proposed to me a few years ago, so it will be nice to go back and see everyone, I know they are looking forward to it.
I will make sure to take alot of photos to post here for everyone when we get back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home