Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Good News/Bad News...

So here goes, Duane called last nite to tell me that the "Good news" is that there is a 99.9% chance that they won't get extended again, (This of course is the "Latest" as of today, as you well know things could change by tomorrow so I will keep ya all posted...). And the "Bad News" is that when he does get back he will only be home for 8 days then headed to Pensacola for School for 1 month for his next job "Aviation Safety Officer". I was very disapointed to hear that as usually when they get back from deployment they give them a few weeks off, but the job is something Duane wanted to do and is good for his career and "FIT REP" and all so in that respect I am very happy for him I was just wishing to spend a little more then 8 days with him once he gets back from a 7 month deployment!!! But at least he will be on US Soil, and I will be able to talk to him every day on the phone so that will be nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home