Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cubby Visits!!!

We had a fun surprise this last week, Dad called to tell me he was coming out to San Diego for a visit with my sister Claire and she was gonna bring her son Emmer or as we call him "Cubby Wubby"...Trei and him are best friends, they get along so well and look out for each other, "Cubby" is 16 months old and is shorter then Trei but out weighs him by a few pounds..Amazing!!!! The visit was short but we all had a good time especially the boys, I took them both to the park a few days and it was Great fun for me to watch them play together, they also played some B-Ball on our back porch..both of them have real potential as you will see from the photos...All in all it was a great visit, I am glad Trei got to have his best bud out here to play with for a bit!!!! Enjoy the Pics!