Sunday, January 22, 2006

BBQ

This afternoon we went over to my brother Mikes for a BBQ, it was nice, we grilled chicken, Nina and Amy made a nice salad and there was Tortillas, guacamole, chips and salsa...It was a gorgeous afternoon so it was a perfect day for a BBQ..The kids played and we all chatted! Nice relaxing afternoon. After that we went over to My sister Claire's house which they just moved into a few days ago, the house is HUGE and Trei had a fun time running thru the house with his Cousin "Cubby". Good day, we all slept well last nite.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't actually make the salad. I wanted to help (I really did!), but there was like 3 other girls in the kitchen and then that thot came to mind..."too many cooks spoil the broth", so yeah... heh! But it was a good BBQ! Thanks M&N for being such good hosts. And it was super nice to see u again, Danni and Duane. xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home