Friday, March 31, 2006

Things are Rolling...

Well, it looks as though we will be having a baby tomorrow...I woke up this morning and felt exhausted and not my usual self but got thru the day by staying busy going grocery shopping, taking Trei to the park and getting ready for some firends of ours to stay with us thru the weekend...All day though I have been feeling outta sorts, anyhoooooooo turns out minutes after our dear friends David and Angela walk in the door my water breaks...surprise surprise to me and Duane of course when I told him. I am due the 18th though they were gonna induce me the 10th for certain reasons so I have been praying that she comes early as opposed to late and it looks like I got my prayers answered..We didn't think she would come this weekend so we planned quite a few things but Babies come when they come and I have to say I am excited and a bit nervous at the same time...Will keep ya posted! But yea, to think that by tomorrow at this time I will have my baby is amazing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home