Friday, June 30, 2006

Busy Week

Well I apologize for not posting for awhile, we have been crazy busy with preparing to move, We got Duanes official orders this last week and he has to check in August 1st soooooooooooo that means we are leaving San Diego at the end of July, weep!!!! I am really gonna miss it!!!! Anyways, we drove up to Hanford Tuesday to do a walk thru on our new house prior to signing Docs and came back Wednesday and since then have been setting things up for our move and are going to be signing our paperwork for the house this coming week, we will be 1st time HOMEOWNERS!!! Exciting! So yea, lots happening real quick and before we know it we will be in Hanford! I can't believe we are moving but I am sure the Lord has many new and good things in store for us there! So bear with me over the next month or so if my posts are few and far between...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home