Saturday, February 16, 2008

The lack of posts have been due to the fact that I have been deathly ill since Monday...I woke up with a fever of 104F and it only got worse, I got a sorethroat, cold, and cough and my chest hurt, The fever got worse at nite reaching 105.8 a few times, causing me to be dizzy disoriented and in alot of pain. Thanks to all those who have been praying for me, my parents drove up from SD on wednesday to help me out and we went to the doc Thursday. Turns out I have a bad sinus infection and was tested for the flu and bronchitus...test results are due back in a few days. I read in the Fresno Bee that The Central Valley ER rooms are packed with people with the flu, its the worst flu epedemic in years! The Doc gave me a bunch of meds to take and thankfully I am feeling better but still not 100%. Desiree on the other hand is much better, still has a cough but nothing serious!

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God you guys are all doing better. It's so hard being taken away when all this is going on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home