Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We celebrated our 5th anniversary tonite since Duane will be gone on the "actual" day. My sister Michelle watched the kiddos and we went to "Tokyo Garden" & had sushi, it was soooo good, I think it tasted even better to me since I just came off detox. heh! We came home & Michelle had a plate of cake and cookies as a joke for me. Anyone who knows me knows I am not a "cake/cookie" person, but you stick a bucket of ice cream in front of me and its on...I will eat a ton!!! So yea we had a laugh & drank some champagne & sat around the table and talked. It was a fun nite! Thanks Mich for taking care of our 2 kiddos so we could go out.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang you guys look good :) Praying for you both!

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Baby! I love you and I'll see you in a few weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home