Tuesday, July 01, 2008

San Diego Trip

Went down to SD this past weeked to visit with my sister and see her new little bundle....Although a very short visit we had a fun time, us girls went and got our hair done and went out to dinner and also spent time with the kids, it was a fun time! Here are some pics I took!
Noelle Dean stuffing his face with Pizza...
Michael & Amy...
Feli & I.
Dad and I and a VERY LARGE Ice cream...heh! here is the story behind that one...I asked my sister Amy to get me some ice cream since I was wedged between 2 people and couldn't really get out. Anyhew I gave her specific instructions, "Amy, I want a big ice cream in the bowl not a small cone or a small bowl but a soup bowl etc..." Anyhooo she goes up to get it and is trying to obey my orders and then when she went to shut it off & it kept on going..ha ha, and thats what I got an enormous ice cream, which even I couldn't finish, and I LOVE ICE CREAM. So I took a pic of it...I guess thats why there is that saying "Be careful what you wish for."
Noelle & I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home