Friday, October 24, 2008

Yesterday was Trei's sharing day at school, he proudly brought in his Lego Airplanes that he made all by himself having followed the instructions. I was sooo impressed cause they say they are for 7-9 year olds and I have put a few together myself and its tricky. But he loves to build them and it keeps him busy! Anyways he showed them to his teachers and class mates and was so animated about it too, I wish I would have taken a video clip, I will next time! Here are the pics I snapped.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Tendai said...

Duane used to put those things together too when he was a little boy. He would also build those model cars and motorcycles too. Sometimes with our dad's help but mostly on his own and he would get real creative too. It is nice to see Trei doing that as well! :)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

It amazes me so much! I know he is smart but when I put together his new plane it took me awhile and the instructions were a bit tricky I mean it actually took some brain work on my part, ha ha! I guess he gets his brains from his Daddy! I think its so great for him, hand eye coordination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home