Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Marco!!!

Happy 30th to my Brother-in-law Marco!!! Hope you have a wonderfully fun day, I am sure you will get a ton of "Over the hill 30" cards, but hey thats whats fun about turning 30 right??? I know alot of folks who just Freak out about turning 30 or like my wonderful Husband say they are getting old (he turns 30 this year)...I personally can't wait to turn 30, I hear its a Woman's Prime, whats not to like about that...I have a few years to go though! Anyhooo this post is to Wish you Marco a great 30th Birthday and year!!! I want you to know I was gonna mail you a card but wasn't sure how long it would take to get to Albania or if it would should up next year for your 31st...ha ha! All that to say I figured I would post a Birthday note instead-a little quicker then "Snail mail"! Wishing you the best!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home