Saturday, April 01, 2006

On My way...

Was up all nite with some pretty good contractions, I was hoping that they wouldn't kick in till the morning so I could catch some good ZZZZZZ'S before the big day but nope, I ended up walking around and watching a "Bond" movie to keep my mind off them and letting Duane sleep while he can before the Big Day!!! They stopped completly this morning which was a bit surprising I tried to get them rolling again by taking Trei to the park for an hour but no luck, just a few here and there so I guess that means unfortuanently that they will have to induce me again as they have a firm "24 hour" policy when it comes to water breaking and having the baby...so we are off to the Hospital, I have to say I have been waiting for this day to come and now that its here I am terrified, guess cause the last delivery was real tough!!! Mom and Duane are going with me...so please pray all goes well and smoothly...Thanks to my wonderful Sis Mich and Angela (who is visiting us with Dave) for watching Trei for me while I go...Your the best!!! Looks like we are gonna have a "April Fools baby!!!"

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Duane, Dani & Trei! I heard the good news this week through your Mom. Can;t wait to see her, BUT take your time. Prayers for all through this adjustment time. Aunt Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home