Monday, June 02, 2008

Birthday/Memorial day celebration.

We celebrated my Birthday and Memorial day with a BBQ courtesy of my Bro and sister-in-law. Most of my family was there as well as friends. I was showered with Musical cards and Champagne (my all time favorite drink), Gift cards which I love and a Prada purse which my sister and her Fiance brought all the way back from Italy. Yup I am spoiled and loving it! Here are the gazzillion pictures I took!Me & my new "Prada" purse from Itay, yup folks a REAL ONE, and it hasn't even been released in the States yet...ain't ya jealous???

Mom. Feli & Linda
The beautiful Cake my nephew Casey made for me & its my favorite color! Thanks Casey.

Steve & Linda.
Marco & Feli.
Michael & My neice Charlie.

Amy, Michael & I.
Dad & Amy.
My Brother Mike & I.
Me & my little Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home