Friday, October 24, 2008

My Brave boy!

Trei has been battling allergies all week and they started getting worse Thrusday, he started having difficulty breathing that nite and had a nasty sounding cough so I took him to the doc today. After listening to his chest she said it didn't sound very good and was happy I brought him in or like I thot...it could have turned into pnuemonia over the weekend. So they gave him 4 breathing treatments back to back with some meds in them that make you jittery she said. After that we headed down to Radiology for xrays of his chest and they were coaching him to stand still and one of the poses they had him do was with his hands above his head which he did all on his own but his hands were all jittery cause of the breathing meds. It was pretty funny, anyhoo they managed to get two pics of his lungs and thankfully he doesn't have pneumonia but she perscribed me an inhaler for him for the next few days to open and clear his lungs a bit along with Zyrtec for his allergies. He was sooooooooooooooooooooo brave though, he didn't cry, appear scared or anything, I am sooo proud of him and I know Daddy would have been too if he were here. Because he was so good I took him to get a new Lego star wars plane at Target, he was soooo excited and we spent a good part of the afternoon building it. I was pretty impressed that I was able to do it, they are pretty tricky I tell ya...this one wasn't that easy but I managed to do it and completing it he looked at me and said "Mommy I am so proud of you". ha ha! Here is a pic of him with his new Lego plane....

6 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, he's such a little trooper! I just love that boy!!

Praying for you both and that he gets completely better real soon! Love you Danni!

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thats admirable, poor Trei he seems to be just like us, always in and out of ER.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Tendai said...

I am glad he is going to be ok and that he handled the x-ray just fine.

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That makes me proud, son! I love you!!

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, that plane is impressive. I get so stumped when trying to put some of Danny's sets together. I'm always praying for you and when I have to be alone for stretches of time I always tell myself, "You can do this, Danni does it!".

It was so great seeing you both and the kids at the wedding.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Nice seeing you too Eva, All I can say is it doesn't get any easier, you just have to take it 1 day at a time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home