Monday, June 02, 2008

Baby Shower

We threw a baby shower for my sister while I was down in SD, she was due on my birthday but is still waiting for her little girl to come. It worked out good for us though cause she and we were able to enjoy an evening of fun!

The Glowing Mom... I know as you read this you are mortified I said that cause I know at 41 weeks the last thing one feels is glowing...I have been there and done that & the thots that ran thru my head were "I don't glow in pregnancy and when is this baby coming out...." Yea I guess my pregnancies weren't very good but the two bundles of joy I got have been worth every minute of it.
Presents...
Good food and Drink!
Sisters, Sisters....For those of you who get it great and those who don't just won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home