Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sleepover

Some friends of ours attended the yearly Hornet ball but since Duane is gone I figured I'd babysit for them and we turned it into a sleepover for the kids. Their 1st one in over a year. They spent the afternoon and evening playing Trains with the track I made for them, (they were impressed I was able to build it as Mikey put it). Had a pizza and watched Madagascar with their all time favorite song, "I like to Move it Move it", I don't know a kid who doesn't like that song, they made me replay it a dozen times. They were dancing all over the house, it was sooo funny, I took 2 video clips of it. Anyhoo afterwords they all crashed for the nite, all except for Kalea who I guess had taken a 4 hour nap earlier in the day so she was up till midnite which meant I was...heh! I woke up exhausted and with a kink in my neck from sleeping wrong, but they all seemed well rested and happy! I think it wore me out more then them, guess I am getting old! Here are the pics and movie clips I took. Enjoy!


"I like to move it Move it" Part 1

Part 2

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cute! And wow, Desi's hair is really getting long, so cute!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Tendai said...

Super cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home